Tuesday, February 3, 2009

S@Wadeekap...

liping is back..
whee^^

The 1st day to 4th day Chinese New Year
was in Thailand with my family,cousin and daddy fren..
So happy in this trip,coz can shopping den shopping and shopping
haha^^

The 1st day CNY..
Let picture to say
..

in Thai Kustom Centre
my cute little bro.

My hotel room key..^^
Before goin to watch Agua Show

Agua Show Advertisment..
Dragon show infront of hotel..


The 2nd day in Thai..~

have lunch with cousin n family
cousin n my cute little bro..
The 3rd day..
Oo my gosh..my tired face =(
in Thai salon.. wash n blow..^^

Ginseng Tea (good for healthy^^)
swallow saliva (燕窝) hehe..
The 4th day in Thai
is time to back home..
On the way back..my Leaf leaf..^^
All my treasure..whee =)
our couple shirt for baby boy n I
This All My Chinese New Year Thai Trip
Is time to Say Bye Bye =)
Sayonara( dun know how to say bye in Thai.. paiseh)

4 comments:

Tissuexpaper said...

welcome back 2 m'sia! haha
so dear enjoy ur sawadeekap trip?

i sure tat u're enjoy!
cos u bought sooooooooo many thgs~
omg !
i love the couple shirts ya ~
nice n cheap !!

Sanny said...

my fren said the shoes u gift me very cute

Taeryn Tan said...

qing dear
im so enjoy tis trip
coz can shopping

hehe..nice leh
micky ma~
my favourite^^

Taeryn Tan said...

Shan dear-

cute leh..
me buy dee wor
whee^^