Tuesday, February 3, 2009

CNY Dinner 1

31.01.2009
The 6th day of Chinese New Year
baby boy come my house have a lunch
coz mommy cook lunch for us
than my aunty n uncle and cousin also come to eat

After finish our lunch
me n baby boy go my dear Shan house for Bai nian
Shan dear introduce about many comestic stuff for me
is time to save money to buy it
I wan all this!!

vitamin for eyelash

for helps grow and thickens eyelash

BB Cream

Marjolica Majorca mascara

Benefit`s brightening face

At night
having dinner with mommy side family
cousin`s

3 of us again



me n Jen

After finish dinner
we back to Jen house to gamble
Angela ,Magdelene and me

Jen n Ai busy find card
but finally they cant find the card ,so just play UNO loo..
Gamble Gamble...
-end-

3 comments:

Tissuexpaper said...

haha~ shan babee made us all crazy abt cosmetic d XD

btw, the thg she intro realli very good..
especially the double lash wan. i lv it !

Sanny said...

wait u terbalik edi lar
the 1st wan is vitamin
the 2nd wan is for grow wan

Taeryn Tan said...

okie..thx dear remind..muakss