Thursday, February 26, 2009

26.02.2009

today have FA2 test ..teacher wan us did the question at our textbook..
the 1st question is nid doin income statement n balance sheet de..
bt i forget the format le..so i curi curi see infront pages bcoz there gt format ma..
bt lectural din caught me cheating even i infront him see format and formula ..^^
today we also late dismiss class ,suppose we at 12.00pm class finish de..
bt de FA2 lectural wan us finish his question only can break..so bad him><
den afternoon gt Micro test lo...
the time of test is 1.00pm -2.30pm
me 1.25pm ady finish le..Sa, ceo ,jena also
then v go student launge chating n playing loo..
the funny part is Jenna create Aisyah Japan name as Aisyah Itcibawa Gatasana
p.s* (Itchy Bawah Gatal Sana) hahahaha..
then me also has me create as Itcibelaka
ng * (itchy belakang)
Ceo susu is Itcisemua *(itchy semua) ...wakaka^^...Sa create de..
today dear cm to fetch me after class ne..
thx dear..
lov u..

No comments: