Wednesday, February 18, 2009

14.02.2009

is valentine day...

In the morning..
I think is 8am smthing ,dear call to my house phone..tat time is still b a pig..hehe^^
he call my bro go out take smthings..bcoz he is outside my house..
den bro call me up..he tell me dear giv me smthings , nw put at downstairs
den i say ltr only go down ,coz i still sleepy ma..hehe den i continues my sleeping time nor...
More awile..dear call me wake up agn..bcoz v nid go out ltr...
den he call me go downstairs..
I see a big flower and a Love breakfast on my dining table ne..
thx dear ...u give me suprise agn...
Love you
muaks...^^




10 30am smthing dear cm to fetch me le..coz v wan go sunway watch movie..
den dear go fetch Han n Qing dear tis two lovely couple...

We go watch Bride Wars..
nice movie too..^^
(no car at Sunway parking)^^



Liv (Kate Hudson) and Emma (Anne Hathaway),
best friends since childhood,
are always there for each other, through good times and bad.
Even their respective bridal engagements happen within hours.
Together they plan their weddings,
each to take place at New York’s ultimate bridal destination,
the Plaza Hotel.
But a clerical error and subsequent clash in wedding dates pits the two brides against each other in a competition that quickly escalates into all-out war.
Couple cup (dear giv me after watch movie..^^)

At night 7pm smthing
v go Haw house fur celebrate Han & J.H daddy bday..
in the car fur waiting Haw cm(coz v dun knw hw to go Haw house)


Han (the bday boy)

playing Ps2
Haw sis..(the cute little girl)

Han n J.H daddy cake


The 2 bday boy (Han n J.H daddy)

J.H daddy pray the cake..(haha)


wow..snow...



Boys..

This all my Valentine day..
Happy Valentine to every couple ^^
-The End-

No comments: