Friday, January 2, 2009

Goodbye 2008,Hello 2009

31.12.2008
Is time to goodbye 2008 and hello 2009 ^^
today baby boy also got work,bcoz he nid money fur CNY
tat y so rajin looo
but he promise me he will early back and celebrate new year eve with me
wehee^^

Baby boy 6pm reach his home le
den v chit chating in MsN
8 30 pm baby boy come my home to fetch me
den he bring me go T.Kinrara new open Oldtown coffee for a drinks
bcoz v nid waiting other baby fren`s
i sure order my No.100 white coffee cold(not bcoz my favourite,is i juz order tis drinks in Oldtown^^)

when baby fren`s reach
then v start our car going to Desa Park City,which is manny rich ppl stay there..
bcoz baby fren`s say there oso gt firework
bt seldom ppl knw

On the way to DPC was traffic jam
bcoz many road was blocking ><

when v reach there
i saw a supermarket inside the park leh,and cover around wif condo ,but forget the name le
i think that is the park own market bah..
den i saw many daddy mommy bring their little child and also many couples at there
tat y baby boy say tis is a `healthy countdown`
bcoz here din hav ppl play spray and no ppl make trouble incident

on the way^^

omg so jam><

Desa Park City





fire works

After countown
many ppl was rush to home,so jam tat time><
baby boy say wait all car go 1st den we only back
while waiting v all at playgroud there play loo(v so childish hor^^)
1am we only leave there
den v go find things to eat loo
coz wait until hungry le

After eat ady so late le
bcoz baby next day need to work ,so v nid to rush (haiz pity baby=()
bt on the way still gt traffic jam leh><
bcoz many road open block(i think is to check about the behind seatbelt ba)
when baby fetch me home ady nearly 3am le
so tired (TT)

Thx baby boy
althougt you next day gt work
still celebrate New Year with me

muakxx
lov u
^^


HAPPY 2009
^^


-End-

2 comments:

Sanny said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Tissuexpaper said...

wah ~ seems like a good place XD
next time bring me also ya !