Tuesday, January 20, 2009

For Yours

haiz ..long time din update my blog le
coz nth to write n oso din hav the mood to write
Bt my cutie wife (Qing) wan c my blog
so i update my blog bcoz her
haha..Qing u c i treat u so gud lehh..muz lov me more ar~^^

Qing is a cutie gurl that i know her when secondary life,we are same skull
and oso Shan ,she is my sweet husband~
They both is my best friend fren 4ever

During secondary life ,we oway together n take care each other
bt now are different,everthing was change
bcoz our future,so we din same college and din same course
we seldom together and contact each other
although like that,i hope this will not effect our friendship

I hope we are BFF
I miss all the memory that we together
I miss u my dear SHAN
I miss u my dear QING
muakxx

lov u both 4ever~


3 comments:

Sanny said...

not for me geh? T~T
but nvm lar
i very nice d
won't care d
wakakakaka~

I LOVE U TOO~
we love u too!!

not effect lar my dear
u both are still the top wan in my heart
dun worry~!

but i think we the best 3 frens d
coz i saw other ppl after sec.skull
no more always come out d
but we still have go yam cha,travel
we adi done very well!

Taeryn Tan said...

tis fur you too~

i lov u ^^

bt u and qing is a person that important in part of my life ~

i really hope our frenship can continues 4ever n ever~

Tissuexpaper said...

dar~
i'm so touched!
u wrote a blog 4 us!!

dud wry, babee
as shan said , compare 2 ohters, we oledi done very well !

n i believe tat out fdship must b 4eva rite?
yeahpi!
i'm happy havin a sista like u !