Friday, January 2, 2009

Girls

29.12.2008
Gathering wif my 5 girls cousin at Time Square(hapi^^)
bcoz can c my cousin from singapore (long time no c her le)
At 11am Jen daddy cm to fetch me to her home
After that her daddy oso fetch us to Time square^^
v no nid take LRT (hapi^^)
When reach there ,sure start our shopping la~
weheeee^^
But hav a bad incident today
while v shopping ,someone was drop from high level to 3rd level ,where there have many booth same as Thai fair

Tat time i still wif Jen at fitting room to fit our new outfit
suddenly we hear glass shattering sound
i hear a sales gurls from outside my fitting room say gt ppl was drop to 3rd level(omg,shock)
then i faster change my clothes then wif Jen go outside to c
really gt ppl drop(God bless you =( )
We saw someone doing CPR on the ppl,afterwards the time square police was covered the place
Jen call us dun wan to c le ,continue our shopping
but our mood was affected bcoz the incident
so v go Starbuck hav a drinks
Angela,Thing,Jen n me (18 years old)

When we 4 years old(angele,Thing,Jen n me)^^
(picture copy from my cousin blog)
We hav change alot after 14 years^^
-End-

2 comments:

Tissuexpaper said...

wah ~
4 of u changed a lot !

Šűŋ Lee said...

hi = )
may i knw wats ur colour of ur hair??
thx~^^