Thursday, July 25, 2013

If I Were A Naughty Smurfette for a Day

If I Were A Naughty Smurfette for a Day i would use "freeze spell" to freezes all of the living targets and non-living targets, so I can sleep at the middle of the road, go shopping mall to take and eat as i want without pay for it ! Beside that, I would use a spell to create "anywhere door" so I can go any place that i wishes ! *evil laugh*

I think Smurfette will stay true blue because normally this kind of movie (for children/ family ) will have a happy ending ! :D if Smurfette lose her color and become naughties.... Err don't la please ! If yes , then they can't sing la la la la la la sing a Happy Song because no more happy *pout*

https://www.imotiv.ly/user/3BRB22B

GET READY FOR SMURF 2 !

Photo Credit: itsrobinlori.com




No comments: