Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A late post- Malacca

Long time didn't update my blog
,so tonight come to update some post ..and Sorry for the late post :)

Lets post about my labour day.. the boyfie and his friends was planned to go Malacca for one day trip.. Sure I tagged along la * I want to eat Mille crepe ma !* the famous layer cake at Malacca :)

While waiting for the boyfie..hmm


Waiting...


Take our breakfast at AhZai Wantan Mee *slurp*


Start the journey lu ..
At the rest stop * Ah Man kacao la==*


Finally Reached! Whee











My favorite 红毛榴莲冰(^_^)


Time to queue for my Mille Crepe ! Sigh * due to the shop always have a long queue* the cake too yummy la..
but I also bought it lastly ! ^^


The last picture using panaroma..Bye Malacca ! see you next time :) Ciaoz ..

No comments: