Sunday, January 9, 2011

Bak Kut Teh

Sunday Sunday Sunday !
with brother went Oldtown@Sri Petaling for brunch * my bro spent me leh,the only and the last*
then went Ms.SuquanSusu house take my pressie *Thanks laa Ceo Kon *



at night went to Yi Xin Ge Bah Kut Teh (一心阁肉骨茶) with the boyfie for our dinner
It is located near Kelana LRT Station .

I like their Bah Kut Teh soup!!sweet but not greasy!
and wont "yit hei"*excessive internal heat in english??* after eat
Yi Xin Ge also have good rating on BahKutTeh.com







then went to Sunway bought some T-Shirt and jeans for CNY
i hate the bxtch in Brxnds Outlet ><
still not enough! i still want shop for CNY !!

supper supper supper
daddy bought from Jusco !! :) wheee
*full*


received parcel from gurlgurl84



from Ms SuquanSusu :)


from Dear Queenie Kong :)


bag from the Boyfie *remember you still owe me a bag ah Mr Yew!* ngek ngek


bought Ah Beng's comic last week :)


Girls love to shop

No comments: