Saturday, December 27, 2008

My days update *

21.12.2008
Today is Sunday
In the early morning,go cycling wif baby boy n baby fren`s at Taman Pertanian Malaysia
Actually v go there cycling is bcoz the four season house
Now is winter time leh..expected to c the winter view..hehe

At 6 am me ady wake up ,very early huh?
actualy i so sleepy tat time, bt bcoz ady promise my baby boy wan go to c the winter season ,so i wake up loo. =) baby is important..
7am baby cm my house fetch me and then go fetch his fren`s
den v go eat breakfast~

We reach TPM 9am lik tat,then v go meet baby other fren`s n his gf
wow..they cm early then us leh
we tot we are the earliest ..chey><

After all ppl reach,we buy le ticket,den go choose our bike le..hehe
Tat day actually i din hav the mood to cycling,jz bcoz wan go to c the winter view,
so tat day oways cant balance my bike( actually im not so pro at cycle)
tat y oway giv baby scold =(

My baby boy n me
Chun n shi mei

I love winter


Couple horse

I lov this colour effect

Coldie n his boy

Red apple

At 2pm v go back le.then v go eat lunch

At night baby will cm my hm,bcoz my mommy do steamboat ..

wehee..^^

1 comment:

Tissuexpaper said...

whr is the season hse?
next time bring me & shan also~ i lov it ^^